Class A Truck stop for American Truck Drivers & Owner Operators
What is in this web site?
Life of a Truck driver, like many other professionals can be very challenging, rewarding, and frustrating at the same time. ‘The Truckers Place.com’ is an information site for many of the Truckers needs. It is designed to encompass the needs of the Trucker, both on the Road and at Home.
Hot button items for Truckers:More »
- How to fill Logbook? - Examples
- Roadside Inspection and Surviving Tips.
- FCC Rules for using the CB Radio.
- Where to Pay Fuel Taxes?
- How much is Fuel Tax Rate in each State?
- Where to get Overload permit?
- Where to find trip permit?
- Pre-trip Inspection Checklist.
- HAZMAT : Labeling, Placarding, Marking and Shipping Papers.
- Check list for Hazmat shipping.
- Calculate Bridge Formula.
- Jackknife - How to prevent it?
- 7 Tips for Tire Maintenance
- CAT scale locator.
- Radio Stations for Truckers.
- State Trucking Associations.
- National Traffic and Road Closure Information.
- Find a Truck Repair Shop.
Ice Road Trucking:
Ice Road Trucking - Pay and Risk [»...]July 30, 2007
It happens 1000 miles north of the U.S. border. The transition from the gravel highway to ice occurs 40 miles [»...]July 23, 2007
Ice Road truckers don’t get a lot of miles running the famed ice road in the Northwest Territories of Canada. The road runs over frozen [»...]July 19, 2007
Ice Road Trucking Companies, Yellowknife, Cananda[»...]