Class A Truck stop for American Truck Drivers & Owner Operators
Checklist for safe Hazmat shipping
- Driver received initial and recurrent training.
- Determined whether material falls into any DOT Hazard Classes.
- Packaging is appropriate, authorized, and properly assembled.
- Packages and containers are properly marked.
- Packages and containers are properly labeled.
- Shipping papers are accurate and completed per hazmat regulations.
- Driver has emergency response procedures.
- Hazardous materials are properly loaded and unloaded.
- Hazardous materials are properly segregated.
- Vehicle is properly placarded and marked.
- Should incident occur, report immediately to the carrier and National Response Center.